View Presenter Bios
Porcelain Veneers within the Dawson Philosophy LIVE
Presented by: Dr. John Cranham & Dr. Pete Dawson
In this program you will see a patient treatment planned for a full-mouth rehabilitation, and the first phase taken to completion. You will learn how to prepare teeth for porcelain veneers, fabricate provisionals, obtain optimum impressions, predictably bond veneers to place, and how to obtain an ideal occlusal scheme during the provisional and delivery phases of treatment. Special emphasis will be placed on restoration selection, and how veneers can be used to restore incisal guidance.
- How to optimally plan and sequence treatment, to obtain optimum esthetics, and optimum function
- How to choose the correct restorative materials for each part of the mouth, and how EMAX fits into the restoration selection process
- How to prepare, impress, provisionalize, and deliver porcelain veneer restorations efficiently and predictably
- How the Dawson Philosophy of optimum care, anterior guidance and optimum oral health works beautifully with the patient who desires elective esthetic dentistry
You get all of the following with your order:
- Complete DVD Program
- Online Lesson Guide and Post-test
- 3 CE Credits
- ADA/Cerp & AGD/Pace approved provider
WATCH THIS PROGRAM TODAY!
You can download this program within minutes of purchasing. Plus, we'll also send you a complete DVD.