View Presenter Bios
Full Mouth Reconstruction: The Clinician, Ceramist, and Patient's Perspectives Module Two
Presented by: Dr. Steve Ratcliff, Dr. Lee Ann Brady, and Matt Roberts
In this module, Matt Roberts discusses and demonstrates the value of the diagnostic wax-up for communication with clinician and patient in a full mouth case. Dr. Ratcliff discusses and demonstrates anterior preparation design and provisionalization based on the materials selected for the final restorations.
You get all of the following with your order:
- Developing a comprehensive treatment plan in Full-Mouth Reconstruction cases
- Vital patient/clinician communication and information exchange
- Incorporating proven Pankey occlusal philosophy into the creation of a stable foundation
- Proper sequencing of a comprehensive esthetic reconstruction
- Periodontal Surgery to establish Tissue Harmony
- Surgical techniques that lead to vital healthy tissue, including esthetic correction of previous grafts.
- Key challenges related to proper product and material utilization in complex combination cases
- Important steps in effective preparation design
- Overcoming clinical challenges
- Indispensable Lab Communications
- Effective partnering with your technician/ceramist
- Follow the case 'benchside' from wax-ups to final restorations wth Matt Roberts
- Final seating protocols for clinical and esthetic success
WATCH THIS PROGRAM TODAY!
- Complete DVD Program: (Approximately 1.5 to 2 hours in length)
- Online Lesson Guide and Post-test
- 2 CE Credits
- ADA/Cerp & AGD/Pace approved provider
You can download this program within minutes of purchasing. Plus, we'll also send you a complete DVD.